Monday May 7th, 9:30 – 12:30
Join us for the 2018 Summit, The State of State of Youth Sexual Health
- Receive updates on what the data is showing regarding youth in Oregon and how you can use data to gauge program needs.
- Hear about what policies may be affecting the health and well-being of youth.
- Learn about a new online tool to facilitate networking across the state.
- Hear about upcoming events relevant to the youth you serve.
- Learn about OTPTF mini-grant opportunity.
- Network in real time with colleagues who do great work to support youth.
Wes Rivers, Adolescent and School Health Policy and Assessment Specialist, OHA Public Health Division
Beth Gebstadt, Consultant with Maternal and Child Health, OHA Public Health Division.
Lacey Beaty, Program Director, School-Based Health Center, Virginia Garcia Memorial Health Center
Eden Swartz, Photographer and recipient of Oregon Arts Commission grant for project, Illuminating Family: Reframing Teen Parenthood
Department of Human Resources– East Branch, Conference Room 6
11826 NE Glisan Street Portland, OR 97220
Registration Fee: $20.00
Attendees must be 18 years of age or older.
Register online at http://www.otptf.org
Select one payment option:
1) Register and pay online by credit card.
2) Register online and make payment by sending check or purchase order payable to:
Oregon Teen Pregnancy Task Force (OTPTF)
P.O. Box 12125, Portland, OR 97212
Tax ID# 93-0836221
If payment is for multiple attendees, please list names of attendees.
No refunds will be made for cancellations received after May 1, 2018.
Meals: A light breakfast will be provided.